Who is St Paul United Church of Christ?
St Paul UCC Church is a family… A Church family. It is our desire to follow Christ together. We all have struggles & failures as well as good times. Our goal is to help one another along the way through meaningful relationships & encouragement. Over the years we’ve seen God do some miraculous things in ways that only He can do.
that anyone could find a spiritual home in the United Church of Christ, be strengthened and nurtured in their faith and be blessed to reach out to others with their God-given gifts and talents.
St Paul UCC is a welcoming, justice-minded Christian community. At a time when religion is too often portrayed as narrow-minded and exclusive, St Paul United Church of Christ believes in an alternate vision:
– Where God is all-loving and inclusive
– Where the Church of Jesus Christ welcomes and accepts everyone as they are
– Where your mind is nourished as much as your soul
– Where Jesus the healer meets Jesus the revolutionary
– Where together we grow a just and peaceful world
When Do We Meet?
The best way to get to know us is to attend one of our Sunday morning worship services @ 10:15 a.m. or Saturday evening worship at 5:00 p.m.